Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Today's post is brought to you by the letter "N"

- As in No air conditioning in my new apartment. Actually, it has central air, but it's Not working. Of course we had to move in on the day it reached 101 degrees. I think I lost like 5 lbs in sweat alone.

- As in No way I can find a darn thing. The boxes, oh the boxes, they are everywhere. There is No end. Someone please come dig me out.

- As in Not cooking inside a Non-AC apartment. We are gonna check out all the cute little resturants in our area. First on the menu - The Beaver Den. It's a giant, green building that boasts "the best Dam pizza". Get it? Dam? Har, har.

-As in Not fair that the BF gets to sit at home all day while I have to be at work.

-As in No knitting. Sorry! Try back in a month, I might have time to finish a project by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home