Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself. Something special happens on Saturday, but knowing that I won't be able to post that day, I'm gonna go ahead and talk about it today. So here goes:

It's my blog-o-versary, ya'll!!!!

That's right, kids, I've been doing this for one year now. Don't have a whole lot to show for it, but then again I haven't had a whole lot of time to spare. Actually I've kinda been feeling like a bad mother, they won't take my blog away for my neglence will they?

Speaking of feeling neglected, my knitting must be wondering why it's been stuck in a dark box for the last week. It was like the last box into the car, so of course now it's at the bottom of the pile in our "office". But I'm getting there, last night I cleared almost all the boxes out of the kitchen and living room. There's still a box of books and things that go on shelves that have yet to be hung. Tomorrow night I might actually put my clothes in my closet.

But tonight, I'm going to put on my turquoise earrings, cowgirl hat, bandana and see these guys:


old, but still kinda hot


at the fair. Don't usually visit the fair (it being full of greasy, so-over-tatooed-you-can't-see-their-actual-skin-tone boys who want to win you a sleezy teddy bear) but I'm making an exception to hear "You can't take the honkey-tonk out of the girl" live. And because Brooks has a huge crush on me. Can't help it, I just attract the contry boys like flies. Joe Don proposed last week, did I mention that??

He can melt me anyday.

Please wipe the drool from your keyboard and have a good weekend! :)

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Roggey said...

Happy Blog-a-versary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home