Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I know, I know

It's been so long, I know. My parent's computer is a dinosaur, so I've had to find alternative means of connection. This is a quick post, so here are some projects I'm working on right now:

Everyone loves a mitered square! I've got more than this, but they were unavaliable for photos.


Warshcloths! From The Bible aka Mason Dixon Knitting Book, same as the mitered squares. These will match my sunflower-themed kitchen - I'm also working on a swiffer cover which I'll post the pattern to later.

And finally, again from the Mason Dixon Book of Wonders - a log cabin blanket for my living room. I'm trying to place the three blues in a spiral pattern that I saw somewhere online (can you see the sprial?) Also I'm making the "logs" one row larger every time, so that's why it looks a little wonky.

Sorry for the delayed post and the crappy pictures!

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fun projects! I like the colors for the mitered squares.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home