Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

There's a stirring...

So I cleaned out my closets/room/under the bed clusterfuck last weekend and found this:


Don't worry, there's more where that came from!


Opps, I forgot to take a before picture, but trust me that this purple yarn was once a sweater that my sister and I fought over back when I was an 'S' (oh those days gone by). I was about to toss said sweater into the consignment box when I noticed the softness of yarn, the non-pileing under arms, the thickness, the color OH MY! And I had a revelation: I'm gonna rip out this lovely, expensive yarn and turn it into this:

Cutaway Sweater from ChicKnits.com


only with 3/4 sleeves. And a pretty pink button. In a slightly larger size. My one concern: WILL THERE BE ENOUGH YARN??? I guess we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home