Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Project Start-itis

While I was supposed to be writing a paper this afternoon I whipped out my #7s and cast on the first square for this:



It's the Moderne Baby Blanket from the Mason Dixon Book of Wonders. It's for my highschool gal-pal who is expecting a new little one in October. I'm so excited! I'm using the Bernat Cotton Tots leftovers from my niece Hannah's baby blanket, it's the nicest cotton baby yarn you can get for $3 a skien. That dark blue you see is actually a deep purple, what can I say my camera sucks. Add that to my b-day list!!

I promised myself I would stop after the second square and write another page of my paper. Two more weeks, two more weeks, two more weeks of school....

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Roggey said...

I know the feeling... two more weeks indeed, I've got about three before being free to do my best interpretation of a slug. A slug who knits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home