Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Ikea furniture and birthday ideas

The little blue shrug I was working on went to the frog pond earlier this week (oh, how I need to learn to swatch!) so I don't have any knitting news - but allow me to distract you from whatever it is you do when you're not reading about my life with some funky/fun furniture from Ikea:
Light green sofa.



Fun chair to match sofa.
Coffee table I hope Ben will let me have!


Yarn Storage.

If you're wondering what to buy me for May 9th (otherwise known as my b-day) here is a big hint:

Fiestaware, Ole!

Also acceptable b-day present:

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Roggey said...

lovin' that yarn storage idea!

btw, my bday is May 7 - go Tauruses!

--Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home