Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

BACK!

I'm off the bench and back into my Olympic Knitting:


Yeah, I know it doesn't look like much but HEY that's a SLEEVE you're seeing there, meaning the project is about 60% done! That's what I call progress!

The sweater is going along quite smoothly but of course I've jinxed myself by saying that and my stitches are probably unraveling as I type. The pink didn't show up very well in these pictures. It's more of a bubble gum pink than the pale pink you're seeing above. Very Hannah-ish.

I started the sweater from the front cover of the winter Interweave Knits. I can't believe how fast it goes with 10.5 needles. Already I've got the back and one sleeve done. Amazing. I hope to be wearing by spring break. Here's the begining of sleeve #2:


In real life this is purpleish verigated wool. Very plush. Sorry for the horrid pictures, my camera is missing so I'm using a webcam. It's hard to take pictures! Try it!

Oh man I love my stash box. This is the stuff that can't fit into my two organizers (one at home, one at school), but I think it's the most colorful little stash I have. The first pic is the top layer, scraps from Hannah's baby blanket. The bottom pic is my hoarding of Cotton Ease that I statched up last summer. I've got at least 20 skiens. DON'T tell my mom.



That's all for me now, must get back to making up homework and such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home