Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fugg-er-riffic!

Found a few goodies, thought I'd share:

Okay, this is actually kind of cute. And I would probably make one if I had some time I wanted to waste. What really irks me is the red. Yes, the TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT shades of red used in the little hat. Color blind designer? The model looks pissed off just to be wearing it. SHE knows it's mis-matched.

Cheryl only knew one way to keep that damn racoon from messing with her garbage cans again. The look on this guy's face is just a warning to other rodents: you'll never see this lady sneeking up behind you with the shovel until it's too late. Next week, those garden-eating rabbits are going to find themselves as matching socks.

Ladies, cover up your husband's unsightly leg hair (which he just refuses to shave) with these pratical felted sock/leg warmers/boots. Also makes a great gift for the leprechaun in your life.


Behind that pretty smile, knit model Jenna is trying to tell us something... "See the crappy acrylic junk they made this sweater out of? See the giant bullseye on my chest? Please put me out of my misery."

Koolaid yarn pictures coming soon!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Quad Cities S&B said...

leprechaun! LMAO

-Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home