Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

That's what ya get

for being the only knitter in the family. My projects are starting to become overwhelming. I've decided to scratch the tote from my list and make mom a pretty scarf instead. The tote can wait until her birthday in Feburary.

So along with that addition, I've decided to make my "I've-Got-Everything" friend a manly scarf for his graduation next week. Here's the yarn:

Manly, no?

I'm working hard to finish up a scarf and earmuff for myself because baby, it's COLD outside!

We're supposed to get 3-5 more inches today.


But here's proof that I've acutally been doing my homework:

And that's not the half of it...


Finals count: 1 test, 1 paper done; 2 tests, 2 papers to go!

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home