Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Night Out with the Girls

Spent last night chatting and knitting with the lovely ladies of the Quad Cities SnB at the Bettendorf Library coffee shop. If you don't already attend their weekly meetings, you should! They had me giggling so much the two hours simply flew by (and so did 34 rows on the sleeve of my Peppermint Sweater). They're meeting again on Monday, Jan 2nd at the new Yarn Shoppe so check it out!

Speaking of sweaters, I recieved my Christmas sweater still in yarn form. It's lovely chunky undyed wool that longs to be dipped in KoolAid, microwaved, and knit into this sweater

So comfy!

Next weekend I'll be testing my KoolAid dyeing skills out and document the process for ya'll.

Holiday Knit pictures as soon as humanly possible!




1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Quad Cities S&B said...

It was great fun having you join us - even if you caught us on a quiet night. Just wait until Monday at the Yarn Shoppe! There's more attending that evening to give you a better idea of what we're like as a group. Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home