Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Monday, December 05, 2005

KAL update

PICTURES! Here's what I've been doing for the Holiday Knit-Along:


A ribbed scarf in Cascade Wool for my friend Jennifer (I hope she's not reading this!) Needs blocking.


A drop-stitch scarf for my sister Lorrie, new to the list as of five minutes ago. I made this for myself, but Lorrie liked it so much I decided to give it to her (does that count?) Anyway, I'll make another for myself and let her have this one. Also needs blocking



This is not on my Holiday knitting list, but it's the bag I made for my mom's friend Jan. It turned out ALOT smaller than I imagined, but it's cute and felty and I know she'll love it. Still wants a button, however.


Did you see that in the corner of the last shot? This is what I'm supposed to be working on, my papers for finals week. I'm up to my elbows in this stuff....

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger kathy b said...

I love the bag you created for your mom's friend jan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home