Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Why it's a FO!


A puppy sweater for my friend Sara's chihuahua, Chloe. For her birthday Sara's mom commissioned me to make her a bag in these colors so I used the leftovers to make this for her puppy! The verigated yarn is hand dyed Lamb's Pride from the LYS (Crazy Girl Yarn Shop) and and the trim is Cascade 220 in brown. ISN'T SHE CUTE???

Next on the menu is a felted bag for Sara's mom, Jan, who is my mom's best friend. I'm doing Booga J's Sophie Bag from Magknits with a few minor alterations of strap and a button thingy. Hopefully pictures will follow in a week or so - I want to get it done before school starts up again. Oh? I didnt mention I was on Thanksgiving Break?? Whoop Whoop! A whole week to myself! No homework! I get to sleep in everyday and do nothing but knit!

LOL - who are we kidding? I'll be at work every morning at 7am and at night I'll be taking up residence in the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home