Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Monday, November 14, 2005

OOOOOOO BABY!

(warning: cute and adorable content only, if you're looking for knitting, come back another day)



Today I bring you Hannah, the cutest baby in the whole wide world! Look at that hair?? We Hamptons are usually blonde or brunette or bald, so Hannah's black hair is splendidly unusual.

Here she is in the log cabin blanket I made for her over the summer.

Two sisters! My sister has two babies! I can hardly believe it. Isabel was the first to call her "Hannah-Banana", so if Hannah doesn't like it when she gets old, we can blame it on Isabel. I don't think any sister could be more excited than my little Izzi....


And the final "proud auntie" picture. This is just a few days after she was born, with open eyes and everything! Doesn't she look smart?? I'm sure she'lll be reciting Chaucer in a month or two...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home