Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Lookie, Lookie

Everybody's favorite bi-regional knit bloggers Ann and Kay are coming out with a book!!! Simply a must have for any knit-blogger. I pre-ordered my copy today. Can't wait until it comes in March.

Did you see Constance? Did you see how much she costs???
Now take a look at Sesame:

Basically the same thing, right?? Same open collar, same big wooden buttons, same garters stitch buttonband? Chic, no?? Only this lovely pattern is from MagKnits and it's free.

Ooooooo, we college students love FREE.

I've been promising you pictures of my own, but now that I've got my camera working, I don't have any good pictures. Coming soon, cross my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home